| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chicago, Illinois in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain. Just 86mm (3.4in) of liquid is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Chicago, Illinois is very sunny with on balance a substantial, 10:00 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 14:52.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68% of daylight hours and cloudy 32% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chicago, Illinois July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chicago, Illinois:
- Racine, Wi, Usa - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) N
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 120.8 kms (75.1 miles) WNW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 106.2 kms (66 miles) WNW
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 31.8 kms (19.7 miles) NW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 25.5 kms (15.8 miles) NNW